Jobs at MelioGuide Physiotherapy
MelioGuide Physiotherapy is a Physiotherapist-owned, private clinic located east of downtown Ottawa. We service a mature client base and focus on osteoporosis treatment and management, general orthopaedics, and therapeutic exercise programs. Our treatment rooms are private and we work one-on-one with our clients.
Senior Physiotherapist Position | Partnership Potential
We are looking for an experienced Physiotherapist who wants to join our team and has the desire and motivation to eventually become a partner of our practice. You should have the following qualifications and attributes:
- Minimum of 10 years of clinical Physiotherapy experience in Canada, United Kingdom or the United States.
- Registered and in good standing with the College of Physiotherapists of Ontario.
- Strong background in exercise as a modality demonstrated by holding a professional certification designation with a leading organization such as the NSCA or ACSM.
- Excellent communications, client education and client management skills.
- John Barnes Myofascial Release training.
Our clients look to us to provide inspiration and leadership in fitness and health. You should have:
- A passion for fitness and a belief that exercise can makes peoples’ lives better.
- Demonstrated that you have an entrepreneurial mindset and are business oriented.
- Located in Ottawa or the surrounding area.
If this sounds right to you and you feel you are ready to take the next step in your career, please contact us.
Please use the form below to introduce yourself and submit your resume.
A Large Worldwide Audience
In addition to serving clients in Ottawa and the surrounding area, MelioGuide has a large worldwide following. Every month our website gets more than 60,000 views, our YouTube channel has over 8,000 subscribers and 1,500,000 views, we have over 15,000 people on our email list, and we have published three books (including Exercise for Better Bones), a DVD and several streaming videos on Amazon.
If you are interested in reaching health-minded individuals and professionals in Canada, the United States and around the world, we can help you achieve that goal.
A Convenient Work Arrangement
Please contact us if you are interested in the following a work environment and arrangement:
- Part-time leading to full-time work.
- A relaxed, professional work environment.
- A work environment conducive to learning.
- Competitive percentage split remuneration.
- We take care of generating clients, bookings, billings, client intake, allowing you to do what you love to do: focus on delivering high quality client care.
- Centrally located in Ottawa with easy access via public transit.
Submit Your Resume
If you see yourself in this role, we would love to talk to you. Please submit your resume and contact information, and please introduce yourself (in the box below) and tell us why you are interested in this position.