Physical Therapy Continuing Education
I offer Physical Therapy continuing education training and coaching for health and fitness professionals including online courses, live workshops, inservices, an online subscription service, and personal coaching.
Building Better Bones — Online Course
This comprehensive course has been completed by thousands of Physical Therapists, Physiotherapists, Physical Therapy Assistants, Occupational Therapists, Kinesiologists, Nurses, Nurse Practitioners and Certified Exercise Physiologists around the world.
The course has been used by leading Physical Therapy and rehabilitation hospitals, institutions, Osteoporosis Canada, and out patient clinics across the United States and Canada to train their staff on the treatment and prevention of osteoporosis and osteopenia for a wide range of patient populations.
Building Better Bones has been renamed Working with Osteoporosis and Osteopenia and is available through out training partner, MedBridge Education. Physical Therapists and take and complete Working with Osteoporosis and Osteopenia and receive state level Continuing Education Credits and Continuing Education Units.
Continuing Education — Live Workshops
Even though online learning has increased in popularity over the past few years, a number of clinicians prefer live workshops. Several times a year I offer live workshops in Ontario and Quebec on osteoporosis treatment, Nordic Walking, core training and other health topics. I am happy to travel and welcome inquiries.
Inservice and Group Professional Training
My inservice and group professional training sessions are educational, dynamic, and fun! I can customize the content for your team and their specific needs. An inservice is a great opportunity to energize your staff and do some team building.
Inservice topics can include Tai Chi, yoga, Nordic Walking, osteoporosis exercise programs, core strengthening, gym ball exercises, agility drills and geriatric assessments.
Physical Therapy Continuing Education Articles
I have published a number of Physical Therapy Continuing Education articles on a range of topics related to treating clients and patients.
Physical Therapy Continuing Education Five Day Email Course
- Working with Osteoporosis • Lesson 1
- Understanding Women’s Bone Health • Lesson 2
- Exercise Prescription for Osteoporosis • Lesson 3
- Nutrition and Pharmaceuticals for Osteoporosis • Lesson 4
- Your Physical Therapy Practice • Lesson 5
Physical Therapy Continuing Education Topics
- Traction for Back Pain Relief and Treatment
- Eating Disorders Therapy and Treatment • Role of Physical Therapy
- Osteoporosis and Stress Fractures
- Postmenopausal Osteoporosis Symptoms
- Sit and Reach Test Alternative in Senior Fitness Test
- Whole Body Vibration Therapy Contraindications
- Orthotic Back Brace • Postural Kyphosis Brace for Osteoporosis Compression Fractures
- Physical Therapy for Osteoporosis
- Osteoporosis in Young Women
Continuing Education training and courses are part of my Products.