Contact Form Instructions
Please read the 10 important points below before you complete the contact form.
- Please do not use this form to ask medical questions. I do not answer these types of questions, provide opinions on treatment/equipment/etc, or comment on your situation without a proper assessment (see #5 below).
- You can access the exercise schedules and the daily activities guide for Exercise for Better Bones on this page.
- I do not accept guest blog posts.
- If you have purchased Exercise for Better Bones or any of my other products and you have questions regarding how to adjust the program, then a consultation is required. (See next item.)
- If you wish to have a consultation, check out my online coaching consultations.
- I receive a lot of inquiries. My patients come first. I attend to their questions before I address other inquiries. If you send me a general question (“what do you think of …”) I probably will not have time to answer it.
- Be brief. Lengthy submissions have a lower chance of getting answered.
- There are very few Physical Therapists doing the work that I do and, as a result, I cannot refer you to one close to where you live. Sorry.
- Media inquiries are welcome. I am available for media interviews, podcasts, and other formats and can speak on a range of topics including
- Osteoporosis and exercise
- Strength training
- Core strength and exercise
- Posture and alignment
- How to be fit and stay active past 50
- My personal journey into bodybuilding in my fifties
- And a wide range of other health topics.
- I DO NOT NEED and I DO NOT WANT web design, search engine optimization (SEO), or other marketing services. Please DO NOT SEND me any solicitations for your services. If you do send me a solicitation for web design or marketing services, I guarantee you that I will not respond.