Contact Form Instructions
Please read the 11 important instructions below before you complete the contact form.
- Please do not use this form to ask medical questions. I do not answer these types of questions, provide opinions on treatment/equipment/etc, or comment on your situation without a proper assessment (see items #4 and #5, below).
- I do not accept guest blog posts.
- If you have purchased either of my books and have questions regarding where to find my videos or forms, please complete the form below and we will get back to you as soon as we can.
- If you have purchased Exercise for Better Bones or any of my other products and you have questions regarding how to adjust the program because you have a specific medical condition or situation, then a consultation is required. (See next two items.)
- If you are a resident of Ontario, you can book time with me using our telehealth physiotherapy services.
- If you live outside of Ontario and you wish to have a consultation, check out my online coaching consultations.
- I receive a lot of inquiries. My patients come first. I attend to their questions before I address other inquiries. If you send me a general question (“what do you think of …”) I probably will not have time to answer it.
- Be brief. Lengthy submissions have a lower chance of getting answered.
- There are very few Physical Therapists doing the work that I do and, as a result, I cannot refer you to one close to where you live. Sorry.
- Media inquiries are welcome. I am available for media interviews, podcasts, and other formats and can speak on a range of topics including
- Osteoporosis and exercise
- Strength training
- Core strength and exercise
- Posture and alignment
- How to be fit and stay active past 50
- My personal journey into bodybuilding in my fifties
- And a wide range of other health topics.
- I DO NOT NEED and I DO NOT WANT web design, search engine optimization (SEO), or other marketing services. Please DO NOT SEND me any solicitations for your services. If you do send me a solicitation for web design or marketing services, I guarantee you that I will not respond.