Exercise for Better Bones has been used by thousands of people around the world. This osteoporosis exercise program allows them to strengthen their bones, reduce their risk of fracture and build their confidence.
Exercise for Better Bones
The updates include:
- Modifications to the individual exercises and the program levels based on feedback from the thousands of clients and Health Care Professionals who have used the program over the past three years.
- New photos images of all of the the exercises.
- And more!
Used by Health Professionals for Osteoporosis Prevention
Hundreds of Health Care Professionals across the United States and Canada have been trained on the program and have come to rely on the Exercise for Better Bones Program when working with their clients and patients with osteoporosis, osteopenia and low bone density.
The MelioGuide training and website have both been great resources that I find simplifies my approach to providing safe and appropriate exercises for the variety of patients that I treat.
Justin Mathew, BSc PT, Registered Physiotherapist
Bronte Physiotherapy, Oakville, Ontario
The Exercise for Better Bones program is not only endorsed by hundreds Health Care Professionals (including Physical Therapists, Physiotherapists, Physiotherapy Assistants, and Occupational Therapists), it is also used by them when they work with their clients with osteoporosis.
A Comprehensive Osteoporosis Exercise Program
The Exercise for Better Bones Program covers the following major areas important to building bone and reducing the risk of fracture:
- Postural Exercises
- Strength Exercises
- Balance Exercises
- Flexibility Exercises
- Recommended Cardiovascular Exercises and Guidelines
The Program also includes:
- Safe Exercise Tips
- Exercises You Should Avoid
- Guidelines for Safe Daily Activities
Education is Key to Preventing Osteoporosis
The Exercise for Better Bones Program is not just a bunch of exercises grouped together. The Program includes:
- Online Assessment. An online assessment of your risk fracture and activity level to determine the MelioGuide program most appropriate for you.
- The Exercise for Better Bones Printed Guide. This printed 200+ page Guide presents in a clear format all of the key concepts for a safe and effective exercise program for osteoporosis, and describes all of the exercises in the all of the MelioGuide exercise programs.
- Your Personal Exercise Schedule. A detailed 12 week exercise schedule for your program.
Customized to Your Activity Level and Fracture Risk
It is important to have a program that does not put you at risk of a fracture while at the same time challenging you and your bones so that your get stronger. The Program you receive is tailored to your current activity level and fracture. The MelioGuide online assess assessment tool is used to determine the Program right for you.
Learn more about steps you can take to prevent osteoporosis fractures at my Osteoporosis Guidelines page.