Rates | Physiotherapy & Personal Exercise Packages
Rates for professional services depend on the package you choose. I offer several package options for you and you can choose the best package based on your needs and finances. Learn more about your package options here:
An Initial Assessment may not be required depending on the topic or issue.
Most new clients complete an Initial Assessment. The Initial Assessment requires that you complete several confidential online forms and a 75-minute session during which I do a physical evaluation.
The type of Initial Assessment depends upon your needs and your situation. I provide two types of Initial Assessment:
- Looking for an exercise program: the Initial Assessment involves a comprehensive 75-minute evaluation of posture, balance, strength, and flexibility.
- Recovering from an injury or surgery: the Initial Assessment involves a comprehensive 75-minute evaluation of the joints and muscles that are limiting your ability to being pain free and functional.
Following the Initial Assessment, you can choose the Program/Service that works best for you.
Price for Initial Assessment
- $135.00 CAD
Detailed written report of all findings is available for an additional cost.
Online and Phone Consultations
Online and phone consultation are available for new and existing clients.
At the time of booking, please indicate your preference between Skype, FaceTime, or phone.
Payment and Cancellation Policy
- Payment for Initial Assessment is due on the day of the assessment.
- Payment for packages is due on the day of the first session.
- Cash, cheque (in person)
- Mastercard and Visa can be settled through PayPal (no need to set up a PayPal account).
- Online consultations must be paid in advance of the session.
- Cancellations made within 24 hours are charged full rate.
- Cancellations due to medical reasons or snow/ice storms are not charged.
Reimbursement for Services
I am a Physiotherapist registered to practice with the College of Physiotherapists of Ontario.
My services are considered Physiotherapy services and are not subject to HST and, in most cases, are covered by employer health coverage plans in Ontario. Please check with your employer.
You can learn more about my services by visiting my Services page.